Terms and Conditions
GRAVIER CORPORATION, DBA (A Paradise Dream Wedding) VENDOR
Congratulations and thank you very much for choosing A Paradise Dream Wedding to make your wedding day dreams come true! Please review this contract and sign it at the bottom.
It is our policy to see to it that you are totally satisfied with our services. Please feel free to email or call your coordinator or our owner Gordon Nash (email@example.com) with any special request or concerns.
We look forward to serving you!
Reservations will not be confirmed or wedding vendors reserved until acceptance of this contract and a
$200 non-refundable deposit (initial payment toward wedding package) via credit card or personal check made payable to Gravier Corporation. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card and PayPal. Half of the remaining estimated balance is due within 30 days of booking date, we will send you an email notice regarding this payment when due. Final payment is due 15 days before the wedding date.
Additional deposits may be required to secure locations, rentals and/or other vendors or services. Client will be notified of these requirements should they apply. These additional deposits are also non-refundable upon receipt as required by the site provider or subcontractor. All deposits and any payments made towards a wedding are non-refundable. We can hold your deposit/pre-payments for 2 years, should you choose to re-schedule. If a wedding has been called off and payments have been made, you are welcome to use the payments towards a photo shoot on Maui within that 2 years. All sales are subject to current State of Hawaii sales tax of 4.166 percent.
Once vendors/services have been booked and services or items ordered, any changes made 4 weeks or less prior to the wedding will be subject to a $50 change order fee, per change. The work to rearrange schedules, re-order new flowers, etc., has proven to be incredibly hard on the vendors and coordinators. We also have to re-adjust invoices, and credit accounts once invoices have been sent in. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
FLOWER COLOR, AVAILABILITY
Regarding Flower Colors and Shades, different computer monitors show different shades, and we have to accept what shade comes into the Island as most flowers are flown in when ordered. So we cannot guarantee an exact shade of flower, but will do our absolute best. Also, all flowers, greenery and vegetation must pass through The Department of Agricultural Inspection at the Airport. Sometimes, certain flowers will not be allowed in, sometimes due to an insect or fungus, and we may have to make substitutions.
Gravier Corporation makes the utmost effort to perform your wedding at the time and place scheduled, if however, due to circumstances beyond our control or due to inclement weather, we may be forced to change times or places or re-schedule for another day. In case of rain or inclement weather, we will either; 1. Change the wedding location to a nearby drier location if available, this decision or, 2. Perform your wedding in your hotel room or condo, or, 3.Try to arrange for another indoor location, or, 4. If possible, and agreed to by both parties, reschedule for another day. Some locations may require the payment of an additional fee by you outside this contract. If rescheduling for another day, there may be a fee per vendor canceled or rescheduled, as well as a second set of flowers must be paid for. If Gravier Corporation is unable to perform under this contract due to act of God, force majure, labor disputes and strikes, or other forces beyond the control of the parties, the parties herein agree that GRAVIER Gravier Corporation’s liability is limited to a refund of the payments made under this agreement.
All packages and service fees are INCLUSIVE PRICING with no extra markup. All sales are subject to current State of Hawaii sales tax @4.166%. If changes are made regarding vendors or locations that have been secured with a deposit, this deposit may be forfeited. Any additions to a wedding package are acceptable provided we are able to secure the services requested within this time frame. Your wedding invoice has been attached and is an integral part of this contract.
Any cancellations to wedding/event reservations must be made in writing to Gravier Corp. no later than 30 days prior to your event date. All deposits received by Gravier Corp. and/or additional deposits for vendors, sites, rentals, etc. that secured services for your date will be forfeited. Event dates and/or deposits are generally non-transferable however we will try to accommodate these request.
Gravier Corp. is a full service planning company. All services will be contracted on your behalf through us. All services provided by Gravier Corp. will be outlined in your wedding event estimate which is an integral part of this contract. This estimate will serve as your checklist of items ordered. You may request certain vendors however they must be approved and contracted by Gravier Corp.
It is the intention of the parties hereto that this Agreement and the performance hereunder, and all suits and special proceedings hereunder, be construed in accordance with, under and pursuant to the laws of the State of Hawaii, and in that action, special proceeding or other proceeding that may be brought arising out of, in connections with, or by reason of this Agreement, the laws of the State of Hawaii shall be applicable and shall govern to the exclusion of the laws of any other forum, without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceeding may be instituted.
All controversies or claims arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement, or its breach, shall be settled by arbitration, in accordance with H.R.S. Chapter 658, and judgment on the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Either party desiring to submit an issue to Arbitration shall notify the other party of such desire in writing. The parties shall then agree within twenty-one (21) days of said request to a single arbitrator who will arbitrate all issues submitted to the Arbitrator pursuant to this paragraph.
Facsimile and/or e-mail signatures on this Agreement shall be binding and effective for all purposes and treated in the same manner as physical signatures.
SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS
This Agreement is binding upon and inures to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, personal representatives, administrators, successors and permitted assigns.
• It is understood Gravier Corporation is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic
and/or video services requested on this Contract.
• Gravier Corp. may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Gravier Corp.’s illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Gravier Corp. warrants that the photographer taking the photographs or video shall be a competent professional. No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full. If photo shoot is 4 hours or more, photographer, videographer and assistant will be furnished a meal.
• Gravier Corp. reserves the right to use images (digital files) for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. Digital files remain the exclusive property of Gravier Corp.
• Upon signature, Gravier Corp. shall reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, unless the Studio is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all deposits are non-refundable, even if the date of the wedding is changed or the wedding is cancelled for any reason. Gravier Corp. grants Client the right to make unlimited enlargements, reprints and digital copies for personal use but not for any commercial purposes. Client can not sell images for stock photography or any other commercial applications. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos for commercial purposes without Studio’s/Photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
• If Gravier Corp. cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event Gravier Corp. fails to perform for any other reason, Gravier Corp. shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE: ASSUMPTION OF RISK | WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT**
We have not had any injuries or deaths but please agree to the clause below. I AM AWARE THAT PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS IN NATURAL SURROUNDINGS SUCH AS CLOSE TO THE OCEAN, IN THE WATER, ON THE ROCKS OR OTHER PUBLIC AREAS INVOLVE RISKS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY. INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS AND DEATH; AND I AM PARTICIPATING IN THESE PHOTOGRAPHIC SESSIONS WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED AND HEREBY AGREE TO ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY THAT MAY RESULT THEREFROM. HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE GRAVIER CORPORATION OR ITS EMPLOYEES OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS WORKING FOR GRAVIER CORPORATION FOR INJURIES OR DEATH CAUSED DURING CEREMONY OR PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION.
By submitting the electronic web contract the clients are indicating that they have read and agreed to this contract, Client accepts the above terms and conditions. Any changes to these conditions shall be in writing and agreed to by both parties no later than 30 days prior to the date of the event.